REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get a call from a "company" called Coast to Coast for grass cuts.
Initial $20.00
Recuts $15.00
Well guess it is that time of year again, all the low ballers are already out in force.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Had a local regional contact me and promised me 30 yards per week if I would sing up.

I could use the business so I said send a price list. He beat around the bush and I finally told him to tell me how much a grass re-cut would be. He said between $13.00 and $15.00.

I said, uh...yeah right and hung up the phone.

·
Registered
121 Posts
So I get a call from a "company" called Coast to Coast for grass cuts.
Initial $20.00
Recuts $15.00
Well guess it is that time of year again, all the low ballers are already out in force.
You should see the rest of their price list I posted in a different thread if you really want to get angry...

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
April thru the end of October at two recuts per month should be 14 recuts. At $15 per, that comes up to $210. That is before your fuel, and other misc overhead. That is also assuming none of the invoices are refused because of "poor" work or photos. You should recieve payment for the final October cut sometime around Christmas(?). Don't forget to take down the bees nest next to the front door.

·
Registered
681 Posts
April thru the end of October at two recuts per month should be 14 recuts. At $15 per, that comes up to $210. That is before your fuel, and other misc overhead. That is also assuming none of the invoices are refused because of "poor" work or photos. You should recieve payment for the final October cut sometime around Christmas(?). Don't forget to take down the bees nest next to the front door.

Or you can just say stay home and save money! $35 is my breakeven point!

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
how do these companies keep coming out of nowhere?????

Reactions: BPWY
1 - 12 of 12 Posts