REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yeah i got their email and packet for the RFP 3 weeks ago,I just cant sub out the work for those prices.I use to work for them some time ago,but quit.i never replied back to the email, they know my company and they know the work i do_Of course they asked me not to quit but i couldn't do their prices.2 weeks went by and i got another email that stated do to the over whelming response they have received their having technical issues with their email and servers and would please re-apply for their RFP again.

The second email threw up red flags... they must be having trouble in my state finding people to do their work.

·
whydontigetit
44 Posts
Yeah i got their email and packet for the RFP 3 weeks ago,I just cant sub out the work for those prices.I use to work for them some time ago,but quit.i never replied back to the email, they know my company and they know the work i do_Of course they asked me not to quit but i couldn't do their prices.2 weeks went by and i got another email that stated do to the over whelming response they have received their having technical issues with their email and servers and would please re-apply for their RFP again.

The second email threw up red flags... they must be having trouble in my state finding people to do their work.
They use buczket or whatever there scam company is up here lawsuit coming against these clowns in NY

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
The last altisource job I did Pac Prez screwed up and sent me their paperwork, not my w/o.
Their bid for the job was $1900.

I got paid $900 for what I did, they got paid $1000 for shuffling some paper work.

Lets get this straight, I do all the work in a nasty house, with 30 yards debris and they do nothing but shuffle paper in a temperature controlled office and get paid MORE than I do?????
Some thing is wrong with this picture. I quit them after that.

·
Registered
694 Posts
With a place like them you take the good with the bad. While their CYD may be low, I'll take their $200 winterizations all day. Bid approvals are usually pretty good too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts