REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
They take 25 % after SG takes their 25-35%. They owe me $5000 and $3500 is from 2 SG jobs. and it's been over 60 days on them. Can I call SG and B&*(% about them and demand payment directly from SG? I just want my money. If it was $500 I could deal with the loss but not a $3500 loss. Any insight is appreciate to how I can collect my money. I hassle them every couple of days to no avail, so now I want to involve SG, can I do that and what will happen if I do?

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
You will speak to someone who doesn't care; then be transferred to someone who cares even less. They don't know you, have no contract with you and will try to make you believe your sol. If they paid every sub that was griffed by a regional they would have to show less profit. They won't even bother to spin you around and back to AMS. They just don't acknowledge this stuff.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
They take 25 % after SG takes their 25-35%. They owe me $5000 and $3500 is from 2 SG jobs. and it's been over 60 days on them. Can I call SG and B&*(% about them and demand payment directly from SG? I just want my money. If it was $500 I could deal with the loss but not a $3500 loss. Any insight is appreciate to how I can collect my money. I hassle them every couple of days to no avail, so now I want to involve SG, can I do that and what will happen if I do?
go read the articles on this subject....

http://foreclosurepedia.org/cwis-llc-agrees-to-settle-claim/

There are three of them...also on facebook there is a video about "Letter of Demand....you should check it out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts