REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since someone removed my last post, I will watch my P's and Q's....Has anyone profited off of AMS pay matrix and what is your experiance with them. They sent me there pay matrix and I choked on my chicken bone:censored: So to the gentleman that flaged my post have a nice day:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
RKRM said:
Since someone removed my last post, I will watch my P's and Q's....Has anyone profited off of AMS pay matrix and what is your experiance with them. They sent me there pay matrix and I choked on my chicken bone:censored: So to the gentleman that flaged my post have a nice day:thumbsup:
Me too. Pretty scary. PM me if you want to discuss the details.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
I never even got the pay matrix. They wanted my application and insurance before they would let me know the pricing. So I didn't even bother.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
We got it today. $100 less than they pay for HUD FSM in 1P. I told Blake she was nuts and they would never pass a BSO or a FNMA inspection. Complete Joke
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Has anyone been successful negotiating pay with them? They contacted me saying safegard lost the MI contract and they are getting 15,000 properties. Thier pay is still low.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mbobbish734 said:
Has anyone been successful negotiating pay with them? They contacted me saying safegard lost the MI contract and they are getting 15,000 properties. Thier pay is still low.
I am in the process right know negotiating with them. There is NO WAY I can make a dime with there current prices. I am hoping someone can tell me how they profit with them and I still have no response. I am usually the last person to cry about the national wages but these prices are insulting.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
At best you'll break even. At worst, you'll go belly up. The only incentive is the opportunity to branch out and meet new brokers to solicit your services to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
RKRM said:
I am in the process right know negotiating with them. There is NO WAY I can make a dime with there current prices. I am hoping someone can tell me how they profit with them and I still have no response. I am usually the last person to cry about the national wages but these prices are insulting.
Was told today they will not negotiate any prices and that AMS must "hold the line" in order to screw contractors, I mean be competitive in the industry. Apparently there is an abundance of contractors in MI that are more than willing to accept those prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
I have a question for everybody. Did you actually do the application and give them insurance before they gave you the pricing or did they give it to you first?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
brm1109 said:
I have a question for everybody. Did you actually do the application and give them insurance before they gave you the pricing or did they give it to you first?
I was already in there system for other work I had done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BOTTOM LINE----- We all need to tell them NO to their prices. These crooks are making money hand over fist!! We need to stick to our grounds. We are all blue collar workers that work for every penny we earn these greedy dirt balls are insulting!! If there is a single contractor that will agree to these prices I will make it my personal vendetta to [email protected]! in evety toilete on your maid refresh list!!! Just Joking "DUKE":thumbsup: dont get mad and delete my post:eek: There is no way anyone can make a dollar with them. And Once again someone that is working for them please defend yourself on how you profit... cricket, cricket...still no response!!! WE NEED TO UNITE!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
RKRM said:
BOTTOM LINE----- We all need to tell them NO to their prices. These crooks are making money hand over fist!! We need to stick to our grounds. We are all blue collar workers that work for every penny we earn these greedy dirt balls are insulting!! If there is a single contractor that will agree to these prices I will make it my personal vendetta to [email protected]! in evety toilete on your maid refresh list!!! Just Joking "DUKE":thumbsup: dont get mad and delete my post:eek: There is no way anyone can make a dollar with them. And Once again someone that is working for them please defend yourself on how you profit... cricket, cricket...still no response!!! WE NEED TO UNITE!!!
It's not that serious. You're depending on crooks for honest pay? If AMS/the hacks are your problem, why are going to them for answers? I'm sure you're more than qualified to do other types of rewarding and paying work. Good luck to you.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hi My Name is Dean, working in Michigan. Reo for the last ten years.
Maintaining about three hundred properties for SG till August 1 when AMS will take over, AMS did notify me, sent me the pay matrix. There is no profit to be made with this pricing. I dont believe there is an abundance of qualified contractors in Michigan or they wouldnt be posting on Craigs list detroit section for P&P contractors....flag them!!! With AMS pay matrix I could imagine the contractors they will get... FannieMae inspectors and brokers will eat them alive. Thanks have a great day!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
REOSPECIALAGENT said:
Hi My Name is Dean, working in Michigan. Reo for the last ten years.
Maintaining about three hundred properties for SG till August 1 when AMS will take over, AMS did notify me, sent me the pay matrix. There is no profit to be made with this pricing. I dont believe there is an abundance of qualified contractors in Michigan or they wouldnt be posting on Craigs list detroit section for P&P contractors....flag them!!! With AMS pay matrix I could imagine the contractors they will get... FannieMae inspectors and brokers will eat them alive. Thanks have a great day!!!!!
Yes they will be eaten alive. They also advertise on CL for the partial FSM HUD contract they hold in MI. Their new rate for the HUD rebid will really scare all.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
HollandPPC said:
And how did that make you feel? Oh did they enclose a large 5 gallon bucket of lube?
Like it did last time I worked with them. Couldn't make a profit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanohano44 said:
It's not that serious. You're depending on crooks for honest pay? If AMS/the hacks are your problem, why are going to them for answers? I'm sure you're more than qualified to do other types of rewarding and paying work. Good luck to you.
Does AMS require you to were knee pads?
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
RKRM said:
BOTTOM LINE----- We all need to tell them NO to their prices. These crooks are making money hand over fist!! We need to stick to our grounds. We are all blue collar workers that work for every penny we earn these greedy dirt balls are insulting!! If there is a single contractor that will agree to these prices I will make it my personal vendetta to [email protected]! in evety toilete on your maid refresh list!!! Just Joking "DUKE":thumbsup: dont get mad and delete my post:eek: There is no way anyone can make a dollar with them. And Once again someone that is working for them please defend yourself on how you profit... cricket, cricket...still no response!!! WE NEED TO UNITE!!!
Now....why would you single me out?

I suppose I will never get why anyone gets all up in arms over someone's pay structure. If it is ****, then it is ****. Not sure what you feel uniting will give you. I think the camels back is bending pretty good and I feel that the info you guys have given has saved many from making a poor decision by working for these ass hats.

If my industry went into the crapper and I was making $10/hr. I wouldn't be thinking very long about my decision.

But you guys fight the good fight. I will cheer you on. Go get 'em.

BTW....this is kind of ironic :whistling

http://www.preservationtalk.com/showthread.php?t=74
 
1 - 20 of 242 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top