REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm new to the whole p+p world coming from home improvement side of things I'm used to some delayed payments . But this whole not enough pictures bull**** gets real old real fast

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Ga117 said:
I'm new to the whole p+p world coming from home improvement side of things I'm used to some delayed payments . But this whole not enough pictures bull**** gets real old real fast
Get used to it...your camera is part of your Invoice... if used properly it can make you $$$

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ga117 said:
Yea I see that I just don't get the 21+ pictures for simple things like grass cuts
On the flip side wait until you go in behind someone that has never owned a weed eater in their life and the square back yard looks like a round race track. Then you will be pissed they didn't get their pictures scrutinized harder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yea I've been to a few places like that already.. So far this is the only company I'm doing work for and I'm not sure if I want to keep going . Maybe I'll try a few others not sure. It seems If done right a lot of money is to be made

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I have a sister in Warner Robbins. We stop going any further south once the cock roaches start flying.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm in ct .. I worked a month straight did a decent amount of work for them while still doing home improvement work because well **** I had bills to pay so if they don't pan out at least I'm not loosing clients / or potential leads to work . And I got one lousy check for 2 grass cuts.. Hmm wtf is that ****

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Ga117 said:
I'm in ct .. I worked a month straight did a decent amount of work for them while still doing home improvement work because well **** I had bills to pay so if they don't pan out at least I'm not loosing clients / or potential leads to work . And I got one lousy check for 2 grass cuts.. Hmm wtf is that ****
Fight the power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you mean ANM Property Preservation or ANM Cleanouts.. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. They will not pay you. I learned the hard way..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts