REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Need help with flat rate trash out work order in Washtenaw county Michigan - if interest please pm me - trash debris approx. 70 cyd - $1000.00 no disc.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm sure the order has already been scrutinized and the standard "Your photos only support 70 cyds, therefore your bid has been adjusted" has been applied to the original 100 cyds bid.:yawn:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Double that price and I might get interested.
If I was closer.

·
Registered
580 Posts
At those rates your best bet is to go on Craigslist and find some scumbag, hack, "contractor". Or perhaps find 70 homeless people and pay them $1.00 each to dispose of a cube to dispose of offsite.
My question is what ever happened to contractors doing there own work? No one including contractors want to roll up there sleeves and get dirty. It's always just sub it out sub it out.
I Need help with flat rate trash out work order in Washtenaw county Michigan - if interest please pm me - trash debris approx. 70 cyd - $1000.00 no disc.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much those company pay? 35 cyd for $260.00 after disc. and you have to wait for your moola 120 days or more to get pay and if you want to get paid early it another 4% on top of that:thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At those rates your best bet is to go on Craigslist and find some scumbag, hack, "contractor". Or perhaps find 70 homeless people and pay them $1.00 each to dispose of a cube to dispose of offsite.
My question is what ever happened to contractors doing there own work? No one including contractors want to roll up there sleeves and get dirty. It's always just sub it out sub it out.

I'm just so slam with work now:cry: HELPPPPPPPP!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're going broke and fast....help is on the way. It's name is Obama.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Contractor
486 Posts
how much those company pay? 35 cyd for $260.00 after disc. and you have to wait for your moola 120 days or more to get pay and if you want to get paid early it another 4% on top of that:thumbup:
Ya really need to ditch an outfit like that... Do like roll-off companies... demand payment once the stuff goes on your truck. 120 Day wait for payment...LOL

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Just did one for them and between the time we bid the property and the time we returned to do the trash out someone had removed a large shed and most of the exterior debris. In the process they trimmed limbs to get the shed out and destroyed a swingset. I immediately called the client and had to file a police report. AMS then asked if the debris totals were the same?

I Replied "No I have to cut the limbs up and disassemble the swing set." They basically told me I was eating this one and I agreed just to keep them happy.

Fast forward to today I get a call asking me to provide more pictures to justify my exterior debris totals. This is a clever little trick they play I learned it from CORELOGIC. They KNOW you sent in all of your pics so they screw you. In this case I actually had a 2nd set that had never been submitted because I KNEW this would happen.

They tried to cut my trash out but with the 6 dump receipts and 435 pics it didn't happen.

Was it worth it? NO! I shouldn't be working for people I KNOW are out to screw me.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I send them an email and tell them
that as an ethical business owner you are highly offended in their insinuations
that you are not, and the view from where you stand looks like they are trying to take advantage of you and act unethically.
Please clarify.
The debris count stands.

See how long they take that stance.

Its true, I really get tired of their BS and constantly treating the contractors as if they are second class citizens.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Hey Thano... are you out in the heartland of the US?

Try obama's vacation spot.

I heard that he drinks wine coolers and fuzzy navels with obama and the wookie on the beach................ and likes it.

I'm dead the next time he logs in and sees this. lol :lol:

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
It's 50.00 minus the 20% for me so about $40.00 a cyds.

Pay is usually 45-60 days out. There are certain things about this industry that need changing. Slow Pay is the big issue for most. My hot button is all the criteria we have to meet to get paid not so much when.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.