REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested in how it's going for SFP?

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hello Mary Jane...is this Bernidene Beafor out of Las Vegas????
If so bad news
Nope. Not Bernadine. Mary-Jane Berman out of San Antonio TX. Of Sarahs Beautiful Home Services LLC. Who is Bernadine, and why does she have bad news...not that it is any of my affair...hope all is well with all y'all. :)

·
Business Consultant
1,390 Posts
Nope. Not Bernadine. Mary-Jane Berman out of San Antonio TX. Of Sarahs Beautiful Home Services LLC. Who is Bernadine, and why does she have bad news...not that it is any of my affair...hope all is well with all y'all. :)
Bernidine Beafore has Solid Foundations in Vegas and I profiled her several times...she tried to threaten me with a call from the sheriff's office out of vegas...when I asked him for his credential information he hung up...she is a scam artist I reported her to the Realtor Association of Nevada and they investigated and pulled her Real Estate License....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow-w-w. Glad I am not Bernadine. Solid Foundation stole a ton of my money in the guise of late fees. The jobs showed as late, yes, but I never agreed to any late fees, I had a verifiable and approved reason for any late work, and I had the documentation to back it up. Something like 4000.00 that I could really use about now. Dana is a charming guy, that's the owner, but a swindler in my case. When they lost Altisource, I wondered what became of them. Doesn't sound like good stuff, at least in NV. Hope it all works out for you. Keep me posted! Take care!

·
Business Consultant
1,390 Posts
Wow-w-w. Glad I am not Bernadine. Solid Foundation stole a ton of my money in the guise of late fees. The jobs showed as late, yes, but I never agreed to any late fees, I had a verifiable and approved reason for any late work, and I had the documentation to back it up. Something like 4000.00 that I could really use about now. Dana is a charming guy, that's the owner, but a swindler in my case. When they lost Altisource, I wondered what became of them. Doesn't sound like good stuff, at least in NV. Hope it all works out for you. Keep me posted! Take care!

tHAT was 5 years ago....Have if you have the names of the principles I can snoop around for you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts