REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted by MSI and was in search of a track record. Yes I did try a search but did not get any hits. Thjanks in advance.

First warning sign was NO pricing matrix, I replied and asked for one. We shall see if it is worth my time to submit a application first I said.

·
Registered
203 Posts
pay is not the best, I have completed about 4 orders for them. The paid rate is about hud minus 35%. They don't have alot of volume in my area, I guess they are have more on the east coast.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I was contacted by MSI and was in search of a track record. Yes I did try a search but did not get any hits. Thjanks in advance.

First warning sign was NO pricing matrix, I replied and asked for one. We shall see if it is worth my time to submit a application first I said.

Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you what I have.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

Same here. I'll send you on. Not the greatest but also not the worst.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
They've gone down hill in the past 3 years. Began doing REo work, and they don't have the staff experinced in the market to answer inquiries, but they still want the work in 3 days. Do alittle with them, but their pricing is goin south.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
They've gone down hill in the past 3 years. Began doing REo work, and they don't have the staff experinced in the market to answer inquiries, but they still want the work in 3 days. Do alittle with them, but their pricing is goin south.
I agree about the staff. More than a little inexperienced.

I also don't get why bids and photos go on the website but you have to email in the invoice and dump receipts??:sad:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
Ditto....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts