REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got an email asking if we want to do inspections for them, and I figured you guys would know if it is a stay away from company or not...

G

·
Yep sure have. NCCI is the National Council of Compensation Insurance (Work Comp). Contributed to them several times over the years.

Any other NCCI is a fraud and a fake name since nobody would use their trademarked name...at least not for long :)

G

·
This says National Creditors Connection Inc on their paperwork... I dont want to filll out 50+ pages of paperwork for some bullsh*t company..

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
The inspections are normally for businesses that do credit transactions and have access to buyer's personal information. You are there to confirm the biz is legit, etc. Last I heard, they were paying less than $10 (maybe $7) to do these. Probably depends on your locale.
I would say have at it! :shutup:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Could be. Friend of a friend was doing them for awhile. The ones that paid $20+ were a lot more photos and a lot of data input. This was a few years ago, so it may have changed. But then, I know of zero companies that have raised inspection prices in the past 10 years.

G

·
I heard of them they call me twice a month i got there vendor packed on my desk.I hesitated because one told me 25-30 then another told me it depends on the guy who manages the area.Like you said i don't want to fill out 50 forms and it be a waste of my time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
kninegirl said:
This says National Creditors Connection Inc on their paperwork... I dont want to filll out 50+ pages of paperwork for some bullsh*t company..
All these company will tell you we have tone of workS in your immediate areas - you turn in all your paperwork etc..... next thing you know - Thank you for your interest but we have enough vendor to cover your areas - Why the heck did you call me.........RETARD!

·
Registered
236 Posts
kninegirl said:
Their pricing sheet says $20-30 per.. hmmm....
I do believed you need to talk to homeowner blah blah blah..... and after that they WANT you to upload all of paperworks, photos etc... no later than 2 hours after you finish interview with borrower - otherwise it LATE!!!!

G

·
MichiganREO said:
I do believed you need to talk to homeowner blah blah blah..... and after that they WANT you to upload all of paperworks, photos etc... no later than 2 hours after you finish interview with borrower - otherwise it LATE!!!!
For real?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Yes, I believe they also did contact inspections. X amount if they are not home, a couple bucks more if they are and don't shoot you.:gun_bandana:

·
Registered
236 Posts
GTX63 said:
Yes, I believe they also did contact inspections. X amount if they are not home, a couple bucks more if they are and don't shoot you.:gun_bandana:
:lol::lol: THAT'S SO TRUE!!!:gun_bandana:

·
Registered
236 Posts
GTX63 said:
::lol::lol: :gun_bandana: THAT'S SO TRUE!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
kninegirl said:
YUP - same as process server.........DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts