REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 3 weeks ago I signed up with this outfit AMS and today got a work order. Prices are low but good fill when needed I guess. Jobs only 2 blocks away from office so fuel bill will be low.:notworthy:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
We had good experience with them.
Based on the following...
Resolution on $$$ issues. always in a timely manner
pay was always when they said
We were always able to get the compensation we needed...

I do know they have cut some pricing but we were able to renegotiate some numbers...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I really love them! We do most of our fannie mae work for them in southern California, although it has been horribly slow the last 2 weeks. We are going up north in 5 days where they have no crews or in house workers. But they always keep you in your area, give bonuses and pay on time. Turn work in on time, be best friends with your realtor and stay in tier 1 or 2 and they are a good little income :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thats good to hear. We have only got this one job since signing up with them but like I said its so close to the office its hard to turn down. Ill be checking the job out later today once the snow stops. See how it looks, I just dont like the 20 dollars a yard for debris

·
Registered
178 Posts
I really love them! We do most of our fannie mae work for them in southern California, although it has been horribly slow the last 2 weeks. We are going up north in 5 days where they have no crews or in house workers. But they always keep you in your area, give bonuses and pay on time. Turn work in on time, be best friends with your realtor and stay in tier 1 or 2 and they are a good little income :)
Where up north are you going?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well thats good to hear. We have only got this one job since signing up with them but like I said its so close to the office its hard to turn down. Ill be checking the job out later today once the snow stops. See how it looks, I just dont like the 20 dollars a yard for debris
It's not actually $20, that's before discount:( but, you can make up for it with a perfect bso. Where are you located?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are located in Missouri. Most of our work is around the Springfield area. Sometimes we do work around the Kansas City area.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
I used to work Springfield, Ozark area. You are in a busy area! Cheap homes though so the rehab side was minimal. KC area? Lots of rehab work if in the Independence to Blue Springs areas...KC Metro not so much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts