REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HollandPPC said:
I bet I can find a guy on CL to help you out. I think he charges 8.25 per hour.

LOL! My rough guess is around 30K to re-roof and do all the flashing and valleys properly........

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BamBamm5144 said:
Um, that wouldn't cover materials.
????? Same footprint of a 3,000 sq ft house. Ice shield and underlayment is on already. Just a bunch of dormers. Biggest cost will be equipment and labor.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
We did have one similar to that about 5 years ago. 12 bedrooms, clay tile over most, shingles over others, then rolled, then rubber sections. The National pizzed and moaned like an oily stuck sow. Wanted us to cut them a break in spite of the 25% they already were charging and do the job for about 1/3 less than the going rate. Yeah, sure, how about we just drop an 80' x 115" blue tarp on it and be done. :glare:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
slowsol said:
I think you might be over paying for shingles.
I was thinking the same thing. Just finishing a roof and paid $72 a sq for a Landmark architectural 30 yr delivered and set on the roof........

G

·
I would have expected to see ice and water shield - 2 rows along the drip edges and at least one in all the valleys. I can't imagine that would be more than $400 a square, no matter what.

G

·
mtmtnman said:
I was thinking the same thing. Just finishing a roof and paid $72 a sq for a Landmark architectural 30 yr delivered and set on the roof........
My math was wrong.

I could do it for 30k with how it sits. I'd make 5k and not have to do a thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts