REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nah, not enough people signed up with Asons, that all fell apart.

·
Registered
666 Posts
One small victory at a time.

Nah, not enough people signed up with Asons, that all fell apart.
Now BLM needs to fail too. The numbers will necessarily lead to the properties not being serviced, and the no charge order should be rolling in soon.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yep, one of them by me is getting long, and the BLM signs in the window were pulled down. Realtor says the care is "in limbo" so I told her "call me when it gets unbearable..." lol!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yep, one of them by me is getting long, and the BLM signs in the window were pulled down. Realtor says the care is "in limbo" so I told her "call me when it gets unbearable..." lol!
Thank you BLM--Bigtime Lousy Management

If the servicing company was failing, Fannie Mae used to allow the broker to pay out of pocket for grass cuts and other stuff and then get reimbursed. Anyone know if HUD allows this?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Got a call from BLM today. Had to ask myself "why are they calling me?" (ha ha, I know the answer to that :vs_smile:)

Here's the BLM "updated pricing" sent over with a 31 page contract!!! Ummmm....no.

Attachments

·
Motivator
267 Posts
Wholy ballz batman...look at that de-wint price! And there are people out there that think they are making money hand over fist at those prices....good grief that is very saddening.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts