REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are the worst company to do work for anywhere! they make up their own "hud" guidelines they work with BLM witch is also a JOKE and i have their agreement sheet that youll hit the floor if you know anything about this biz! i have ASONS NY pricing sheet if anyone wants a good LOL

·
Registered
218 Posts
they are the worst company to do work for anywhere! they make up their own "hud" guidelines they work with BLM witch is also a JOKE and i have their agreement sheet that youll hit the floor if you know anything about this biz! i have ASONS NY pricing sheet if anyone wants a good LOL
Then don't work for them. This industry died out, end of story

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then don't work for them. This industry died out, end of story
LOL you must work with them dont you ! i am allowed to warm ppl of their B.S. and made up guidelines. seems like you have interest in that company.. and how did this "industry" die out? im making plenty of money, and theirs foreclosures every single day especially were i am so i wouldn't say it "died out"

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
The warnings fall on deaf ears. There have been countless threads exposing ridiculous pricing by some national/regional and their crooked business practices and yet still newbie posters will l inquire about where the company is located and if they are taking new vendors.

The big nationals, using lobbies and connections, were able to see the top of the bubble approximately 8 years ago. They began planning for it thru price reductions, charge backs and all sorts of intuitive means of recouping money they otherwise would have spent on non essentials such as contractors.
This system quickly spread thru the industry until it became the SOP.

All one has to do is read the government's numbers on foreclosures to know they are way down from the peak and closer to normal than they have been in 20 years. If you are making money working thru middle men then great but you are now the exception, not the rule.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,388 Posts
They are getting ready to close their doors....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yes, they are. I mean honestly- they are doing grass cuts in Michigan's Upper Peninsula for GTJ. Come on- anyone that is working for these clowns is an idiot. They are cutting a crapload of Indiana yards for GTJ, and must have some guy who lives in the UP, who scrapes a few more together for them. Ridiculous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts