REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is Brad with O'HaraCare. We are stationed in Good ol nepa (north eastern p.a) and have been working with Frfs for just under a year now. There is much to mention but primarily the pay experience or lack of within the last month. With waves of work orders emerging seemingly from other ousted and dissolved contractors i find my coverage area expanding and my resources being exercised more than before. We have strapped our boots and will travel 100 miles no questions asked. There are many apparent in company inefficiencies including but not limited to lack of communication and conveyance of bids. Insufficient amounts of work for property visits with many reocurring visits regardless of distance. And..... no pay or conveyance of a reason as in to why this is for more than 3 weeks. I am paid weekly and am now unable to reach my p.o.c. the accounting department operator has also been replaced. Which i found out when reaching out the individual who sends my a.p reports. Who else works for FRfs and is experiencing this issue or has relevant experiences?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, This is Brad with O'HaraCare. We are stationed in Good ol nepa (north eastern p.a) and have been working with Frfs for just under a year now. There is much to mention but primarily the pay experience or lack of within the last month. With waves of work orders emerging seemingly from other ousted and dissolved contractors i find my coverage area expanding and my resources being exercised more than before. We have strapped our boots and will travel 100 miles no questions asked. There are many apparent in company inefficiencies including but not limited to lack of communication and conveyance of bids. Insufficient amounts of work for property visits with many reocurring visits regardless of distance. And..... no pay or conveyance of a reason as in to why this is for more than 3 weeks. I am paid weekly and am now unable to reach my p.o.c. the accounting department operator has also been replaced. Which i found out when reaching out the individual who sends my a.p reports. Who else works for FRfs and is experiencing this issue or has relevant experiences?
I have benn in the biz for over 35 years never herd of them you can send me a PM DINO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts