REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what Joe Church was smoking this morning but I do believe it was too many beers...
Woke up with this in my inbox this morning...

Hello preservationtalk,
As we checked, your website is struggling to improve your online traffic (unable to bring potential customers), your Google ranking is down.
Once the technical issues of your website are fixed, You can bring online searchers back to your site.
Being a specialized Digital Marketing farm, We assured you we can fix them all. We are well experienced to handle your online presence.
Allow us your best time and contact number so that our experts can call you to discuss our plan of action to get you on the top page of Google rankings and help you grow your business.
Here are some of the activities we do, it’s just a sample but we can share our completed work process once you join us.
Article Submission - 5
Blog Submission - 2
PR Submission - 5
Article Promotion - 10
Blog Promotion - 10
PR Promotion - 10
Quality Bookmarking - 10
Classifieds Submission - 10
PPT Submission - 5
PDF Submission - 5
Sound Submission - 3
Video Submission - 5
Logo Submission - 5
Images Submission - 5
Fast Track Submission - 5
Search Engine Submission - 5
We will also be Promoting & maintaining all your social media Accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & My Space etc.
If you are interested, then I can send you our Price Packages, past work details, company information, and an affordable quotation with the best possible offer.

Thank You,
Joe Church

Think Joe needs a vacation!!!
Have a GREAT day Folks!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not sure what Joe Church was smoking this morning but I do believe it was too many beers...
Woke up with this in my inbox this morning...

Hello preservationtalk,
As we checked, your website is struggling to improve your online traffic (unable to bring potential customers), your Google ranking is down.
Once the technical issues of your website are fixed, You can bring online searchers back to your site.
Being a specialized Digital Marketing farm, We assured you we can fix them all. We are well experienced to handle your online presence.
Allow us your best time and contact number so that our experts can call you to discuss our plan of action to get you on the top page of Google rankings and help you grow your business.
Here are some of the activities we do, it’s just a sample but we can share our completed work process once you join us.
Article Submission - 5
Blog Submission - 2
PR Submission - 5
Article Promotion - 10
Blog Promotion - 10
PR Promotion - 10
Quality Bookmarking - 10
Classifieds Submission - 10
PPT Submission - 5
PDF Submission - 5
Sound Submission - 3
Video Submission - 5
Logo Submission - 5
Images Submission - 5
Fast Track Submission - 5
Search Engine Submission - 5
We will also be Promoting & maintaining all your social media Accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & My Space etc.
If you are interested, then I can send you our Price Packages, past work details, company information, and an affordable quotation with the best possible offer.

Thank You,
Joe Church

Think Joe needs a vacation!!!
Have a GREAT day Folks!!!
They are a FARM huh ?? Lol. That is one of the most poorly written ads I've ever seen. Grammatical errors all over and he is expecting to gain clients from that ?
Good luck !

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are a FARM huh ?? Lol. That is one of the most poorly written ads I've ever seen. Grammatical errors all over and he is expecting to gain clients from that ?
Good luck !
who is a farm?????

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm literally crying. It's a digital marketing farm. Moooove over goooogle. Our heifers will woo you and moo you. We are moo ers and snakers. Baaaaaa!
Hey I bet this guy also sells auto warranties and tells me my social security is taking me to jail for fraudulent warrants and ****.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts