REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea how long the transition will last ? I already see many issues safeguard faces and they don't even preserve most properties of bank of america fs.

·
Registered
847 Posts
They dont preserve many of their properties! It seems they get away with whatever they want, probably through kick backs! Same thing happend when they aquired AHM from FAS. Then they back charge contractor when something comes up....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Its the opposite I thinked in my area, the BAC conctractors did a horrible job, 90% of them have issues.

I have been doing claims for 5 years for safeguard and they average around 15 per month in my area, not we are getting slammed with them 60 plus a month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We went from 15 perform per bids a day to maybe 1 per day over the last week or so. I think Safeguard is giving out the work to there previous contractors cause we went to do some work today and a safeguard contractor did the work two days earlier. Our regional says it is coming back and has sent us training booklets to go over with our staff but I'm a little Leary of it all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was hooked up with 3 regionals doing BAC work now that the safeguard transition is happening all that work has stopped. SCVMS screwed me (shocker) but not too bad so I'm thinking about going back to all their properties and taking back my CO's and lockboxes (since they didn't pay me on them anyway)

Anyways.., what the point in having regionals anymore? Seems like everyone would just go directly after safeguard and screw the regionals- it's just a useless middle man anyway isn't it?

Wouldn't working for safeguard with a high pay structure be better?

Thinking about doing that

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
SG isn't too bad if you can get 1x vendor work from them.
No E&0 and no discount.

Fairly liberal trip charges.

Their website does suck for uploading results and on occasion I had to wait well over 30 days to get paid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts