REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Any of you that do direct work for BACFS, what kind of turnaround time is there typically on pay? I have some through a regional that are at 90-120 days. They say they still haven't received payment on jobs from August.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
Hey guys,
Any of you that do direct work for BACFS, what kind of turnaround time is there typically on pay? I have some through a regional that are at 90-120 days. They say they still haven't received payment on jobs from August.

Lenders know the statutes oof limitations in area on Liens...most places have a 90 statute of limitations from the date the work was complered...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I did a insurance repair for them last year, complete house rebuild from fire. Took about 45 days after the job was completed

Hey guys,

·
Registered
616 Posts
Lenders know the statutes oof limitations in area on Liens...most places have a 90 statute of limitations from the date the work was complered...
NOT here from last date at property. So if you were there last week to do a yard or ??? and you are going to Lein for the initials you did 4 months ago DO IT.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You should check your states lien law, in michigan 90% of p&p work you can't even lien by law. The local city may let you file it but when it comes down to court time its not going to stand

·
Registered
588 Posts
The easy answer is actually tell them that the agreement was with them not their client. Either they pay or you lien.
Did you sign a pay when paid agreement. I will never sign a paid when paid by client.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The easy answer is actually tell them that the agreement was with them not their client. Either they pay or you lien.
Did you sign a pay when paid agreement. I will never sign a paid when paid by client.
No, agreement was 60 days. I understand different statutes on liens. Mostly concerned with whether or not BACFS has had any issues with payments or something, considering their transition to SG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts