REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just introducing myself. I've been in the Mortgage Field Service business for 4 years, most all with Safeguard. Yes, I know, I've seen the posts. But I have had a very good experience with them so far. I ususally cut 200 yards per week during grass season as a grass only vendor, plus I also do REO for them as well. I have a Safeguard Zone which is basically Greenville, Anderson, Greenwood and surrounding areas.

I have 2 independant crews that lease equipment from me, as well as 2 or 3 others who do REO for me with their own trucks and equipment. I do almost all the office work myself, however I have been considering subbing some of that as well. I pay them on a percentage basis, depending on whether they need to lease equipment from me or have their own. Volume Grass is on a flat rate, also based on whether they need equipment or have their own.

I'm married for 25 years, 3 children (2 in college, 1 in High School), 1 grand-daughter.

I'm also a Minister for the Church of God of Prophecy.

Glad to meet everyone, and hope to learn a lot from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.