REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang I found this and first thing went through my mind...
We never know whats on the other side of the door....

CDC Warns about Bed Bug Pesticide Poisoning
There has been a significant increase in the number of bed bug-related inquiries received by the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) over the past several years, with many involving incidents of pesticide exposure, spills, or misapplications.

Here is the link for the entire story...

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/CDC-Warns-about-Bed-Bug-Pesticide-Poisoning.html?soid=1103767629472&aid=c-8cAOzFgBA&goback=%2Egde_106811_member_193499499

now that you're finished are you kinda squirming around in your chair?????

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Direct Fired Heating system. Similar to a TES system. 140+ heat for 1 hour each room. Just remove the candles...... been there done that :)

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
we freeze them
Serious? How does that work? I know there is suppose to be a "freeze dry" type of system that flash freezes bedbugs and would love to know the results.

HIGH heat causes a lot of wood splitting if you don't watch the RH in the room...hard to do with that heat piling into a structure.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have not...thank friggin' god...run to them yet...
We're lucky here in the faxt we do not have a lot of humidity...stops a lot of stuff

·
Registered
568 Posts
Serious? How does that work? I know there is suppose to be a "freeze dry" type of system that flash freezes bedbugs and would love to know the results.

HIGH heat causes a lot of wood splitting if you don't watch the RH in the room...hard to do with that heat piling into a structure.
It works pretty good. We used compress c02 and go around the baseboards and flush out the bug as someone behind sweeps them up. It works good for killing the eggs. we then treat the baseboard with Phantom and dust all outlets and switches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts