REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one getting bids approved? I feel like I am going back to the same properties bidding the same items and getting trip charges. I finally told the companies I work for that I cant do this no more and there response was all vendors are saying the same thing. Is any one having better luck getting approved bids?

Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
I just got a few approved. What I try to do it find out how many times something has been bid. If I find out that there were at least 2 other bids on the property I will not even bother and just tell them to have somebody do it.
And if I put a bid and then a couple of weeks or months later they ask me to bid again I will go back out but then based on the condition the bid is usually 30 - 50% more. But that is the last time I will bid on it.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
It becomes a waste of time to go out on these properties that have been bid and bid and bid. The banks have the numbers. We get the most approvals dealing right thru the realtor and the lender. No layers of markup by a bunch of entities that do nothing but push the paper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
realtors here are hard to deal with
Getting thru directly with the lender is nearly impossible
How do you guys get in touch with them?The lender

Thanks

·
Registered
751 Posts
realtors here are hard to deal with
Getting thru directly with the lender is nearly impossible
How do you guys get in touch with them?The lender

Thanks
Same here. The issue I run into the most is the the brokers simply do not care about the condition of the property and sell everything as is.

I had one broker go postal on me for wanting to board four windows to secure a house.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This business is very frustrating It actually has become a part time job for me
I get a call yesterday from a company I maybe got 1 job out of in a year asking me to get to a very hot job I say ok.

The very same night a company I always deal with sends me exactly the same job.

Are these banks just completely xxxxucked up

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
This business is very frustrating It actually has become a part time job for me
I get a call yesterday from a company I maybe got 1 job out of in a year asking me to get to a very hot job I say ok.

The very same night a company I always deal with sends me exactly the same job.

Are these banks just completely xxxxucked up
Yes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts