REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would you bid on this to get the job? I don't want to over bid and not get the job. They keep kicking back my bids. Did a 1 Acre for $150 initial 100 recurring. $300 recurring for this seems nice but will they accept it?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, that was approved. I had bids kicked back for other small things.
I just bid $76 per acre on this property. I have 5 properties in the same area and absolutely nothing to cut around or weed wack. No trimming as driveway is in the grass anyways.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i have one about that size mine was 3.1 acres and sent them (SG) a bid to cut the whole thing for $250.00, the grass is only like 3-4 inches tops and its a nice home but that was almost 2 weeks ago still havent heard anything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You did not mention the grass height, but I would bid the SG max of $400 for the initial and minimum $200 recuts.

·
Registered
353 Posts
296 for initial if under 6 inches 175 recut just what I would probably charge. I'd also roll another few cents a mile round trip from base. But they will hire some nimrod with a yardman tractor 36" inch cut that'll do it for a hundred and then backcharge him for missing pictures.:censored:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts