REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, can anyone suggest any other blogs for Property Preservation. This is a great group just looking for additional discussions.

·
Registered
537 Posts
hi

this is the best and most updated you'll find their are others but you'll see old posts just google property preservation forums or blogs

·
Contractor
486 Posts
MidWest75 said:
Hi everyone, can anyone suggest any other blogs for Property Preservation. This is a great group just looking for additional discussions.
You have to pay $50 for the year,,, but it's informative... Google
US Field Inspection & Property Preservation Discussion Forums

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
JFMURFY said:
You have to pay $50 for the year,,, but it's informative... Google
US Field Inspection & Property Preservation Discussion Forums

After looking thru their site I'll never be joining up.

I quote "If you go off on a tangent.......................... you'll be placed on permanent moderation".

I can see that for bad behavior etc, but for topic hijacking or "going off on a tangent'??????????????????????
Geez

$50 a year fees???????????

No FNGs allowed, 3 yrs min experience and references are required before allowed access to the forum. Allegedly the refs are checked too. How the F are they going to do that? The first company that I did pres work for back in the late 90s and 2000 is no longer in biz.

They are just wound too tight and too full of themselves over there for my tastes. So until I get sheet canned from here............ ya'll are stuck with me.

:laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts