REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of ya'll have the "Call from site" stuck on WO's, the when you do, you get a voice mail, an 2-3 days later the Rep finally returns your call...

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Sounds about right.

·
Registered
236 Posts
JFMURFY said:
How many of ya'll have the "Call from site" stuck on WO's, the when you do, you get a voice mail, an 2-3 days later the Rep finally returns your call...
Sorry - Why you need to "Call from site"?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Any number of reasons.

One would be to clarify their vague w/o instructions.

·
Registered
236 Posts
BPWY said:
Any number of reasons.

One would be to clarify their vague w/o instructions.
Which mean they not sure if the property needs service or not? That's waste of precious time and not to mention phone $$$:eek:

·
Registered
236 Posts
SwiftRes said:
Bid approvals from site on things like an overgrown yard, roof work, sump work, etc
Thanks;) The problem with that when you call these clown - just go straight to voicemail......:mad:

·
Registered
616 Posts
JFMURFY said:
LEt me guess HMMMMMMMMM FAS

They are sinking and the hanta virus has over taken .......

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
splinterpicker said:
LEt me guess HMMMMMMMMM FAS

They are sinking and the hanta virus has over taken .......
You mean it was contractors living out in those tent camps in yosemite?:sick:

·
Registered
616 Posts
GTX63 said:
You mean it was contractors living out in those tent camps in Yosemite?:sick:
NO I am saying FAS is sinking and the rats have abandoned that sinking relic. The rats are looking for new dwellings and that is NASTY stuff. Talked to a Realtor friend and t ehy said they were at t eh 5 star convention and did NOT see FAS there. With them shedding so many banks it seems logical they would of had a booth with scantly clad vixens there to get any attention they could. We are in interesting times

·
Registered
8 Posts
Worked for a company like that. Had to check in on site upon arrival through phone app. Ok, not a big deal. But, they pushed the messaging system in the app. Any issues or questions, use the app. Last time I did that, I got a response 2 days later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.