REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get random calls and emails of companies looking for vendors, I usually say the usual, "yes i'm always interested in more work, send me your contract and pricing guidelines and i'll get back to you"

This is by far the worst, Can anybody find a company looking to pay less?

PRICING GUIDELINE GRASS HEIGHT PRICE
1ft and under $15
01-2ft $25
2-3ft $35 3ft+
Call your State Coordinator

OTHER SERVICES PRICE
Trim Shrubs $10
Janitorial $15
Winterization $25
Snow Removal $15

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks like Good Choice Preservation........:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I get random calls and emails of companies looking for vendors, I usually say the usual, "yes i'm always interested in more work, send me your contract and pricing guidelines and i'll get back to you"

1ft and under $15
01-2ft $25
2-3ft $35 3ft+

OTHER SERVICES PRICE
Trim Shrubs $10
Janitorial $15
Winterization $25
Snow Removal $15
Tell you what, if anyone wants to work for less than that, I'll send them my work orders........:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
616 Posts

1ft and under $15
01-2ft $25
2-3ft $35 3ft+

OTHER SERVICES PRICE
Trim Shrubs $10
Janitorial $15
Winterization $25
Snow Removal $15
Sure work for me and you can keep your teeth ??!! Thos are the worst prices I have EVER seen

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
You can call whomever sent you those prices, crooks, amateurs, snake oil salesmen, etc, but they are not a legit company.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Re

The sad thing is.. They probably have people people lined up taking these prices. The ole "we can make up on volume"... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
I generally will argue that you can make up a lot in volume, but you gave to at least make some profit on the individual jobs.

·
Registered
343 Posts
1ft and under $15
01-2ft $25
2-3ft $35 3ft+

I did once offer to put my goats and horses in a yard that was 22 inches high

·
Registered
80 Posts
When I was a kid I wouldn't have even cut any of my neighbors yards for $15. And all I had to do then was walk the mower over. Ha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts