REO Property Preservation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Close the p&p forum!

3K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  Tinstaafl 
G
#1 ·
Sense most of your posting "Contractors" feel those of us who work the P&P / REO fields are just hacks and now the admins/mods are limiting our postings to just common talk rather then pricing or exchange of info, vendor ratings/pricing and so on.... WHY NOT JUST REMOVE THE SECTION?

I really wonder what Nat got under your skin or offered a few bucks in advertizing to shut us up..........?

G
#3 ·
Sir Mixalot said:
Why not just ignore this section if you don't like it?
I like it just fine, but lately there has been a little heavy handedness coming down and even banning of people who post here...

Can't post pricing, can't comment on National vendors; there is even a sticky on it!

You guys got that on the rock section?

#4 ·
Lawn Mower Man said:
I like it just fine, but lately there has been a little heavy handedness coming down and even banning of people who post here...

Can't post pricing, can't comment on National vendors; there is even a sticky on it!

You guys got that on the rock section?
No. But if the majority of threads were going in that direction, I'm sure there would be a sticky in the drywall section too.

G
#5 ·
Really?

You guys can't let this go?

Find other issues to talk about instead of this one please.

There are many other business issues to be discussed and time that would be better spent learning to be a better craftsman and business man/woman than arguing about a dead issue that the mods have ruled on.

Just let it go.

G
#6 ·
I learned a lot from reading those p&p threads. Obviously those guys are up against the worst kind on a daily basis. Obviously they need to be able to talk to each other about it, perhaps a separate forum from p&p. But the silencing by the mods that arnt into p&p is a little union buster for me.

Did it not sound like those guys need help?

G
#8 ·
Just to point out about pricing..... we have never been able to ask or post stuff about specific numbers on pricing.

As stated before it is in the rules that have been in place longer than I have been here.

If you had a pricing thread last more than 5 posts without smarta$$ answers then you got lucky. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.