REO Property Preservation Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice :censored: intro. At least tell every one your a supplier and hawking your stuff! 4 posts and they're all about buying crap from your website.......

Im sorry, I really didnt mean to hawk. I just want to share the knowledge. This buddy of mine opened this company and was only selling locally. Now that he went national I really wanted to spread the word.
We have all been ripped off by supplies companies for years and when you find a company who's prices are unbeatable you gotta spread the news..
Also, and this really frustrates me, we all just keep feeding Safeguard money!! When I buy my products from MFS, which is owned by Safeguard, I am giving them more and more money. The wealth should be distributed and not all fed to this monopoly, SG.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for inexpensive CO2 alarms... Home depot has'em but the want $29 buck for'em. That's the price a client wants to pay for them installed.
Walmart has a combo pack for $18, includes smoke and CO detector. You make a profit if you have to install both since they are billed separately.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts