REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a company that subs their Safeguard work out and They owe me $3500 is from 2 SG jobs. and it's been over 60 days on them. Can I call SG and B&*(% about them and demand payment directly from SG? I just want my money. If it was $500 I could deal with the loss but not a $3500 loss. Any insight is appreciate to how I can collect my money. I hassle this SG vendor every couple of days to no avail, so now I want to involve SG, can I do that and what will happen if I do?

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Give it a shot. 60-90 days is not unheard of from these regionals. If you want to protect your interest then lein the property and have the papers served on regional, SG and the Bank. It will get their interest..... maybe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Give it a shot. 60-90 days is not unheard of from these regionals. If you want to protect your interest then lein the property and have the papers served on regional, SG and the Bank. It will get their interest..... maybe.
At least then you should get paid when the property eventually sells, liens usually have to be resolved to clear title/deed.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Yep thats right in MOST States. Some States allow Foreclosures to "pass through" without having leins satisfied. The NEW owner would assume the lein and they usually clear it so they have good title or the new mortgage company requires it removed.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Short answer from Safeguard- NO.If you had your invoice, photos, contract with the sub and copies of emails, they would still say NO. Lien the property now.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts