REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had 2 in the last month. I'm not an employee, why do i have to give it to them? They have my vehicle ins. liability ins and a W9 with my EIN. I see no reason for the drivers license as i'm not driving one of their vehicles.....

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
They want your numbers so they can run background checks with the DEA, FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security, IRS, Montana Childsupport and a whole list of other alphabet soup to check you out.

You might rob the place or bitch about the property not being maintained :) :)

I just filled out a State Renewal Application for a contractors license and NOW THEY WANT MY BANK INFORMATION! Screw that! I put down we have no bank acct and run a "cash only" operation THEN wrote them a CHECK... wonder if they will catch that?
But seriously WHY do they need to know If I have a Bank Acct?

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Have had 2 in the last month. I'm not an employee, why do i have to give it to them? They have my vehicle ins. liability ins and a W9 with my EIN. I see no reason for the drivers license as i'm not driving one of their vehicles.....
I'm collecting DL's now too. For background check and other liability concerns. Legally doing my due diligence just in case that something ever happens.

Plus we get to laugh at our vendors' DL photos! JK

BTW, I need your DL.:whistling2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts