Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE HAVE COST CHEAT SHEETS TO SHARE
WORKING WITH NEW COMPANIES AND THEY WANT BIDS USING THESE PRODUCTS:
PAINT
flat Behr Haze (ICC-22) on walls/ceilings, Swiss Coffee (1812) on trim/doors

CARPET
, replace all carpet w/ minimum 32 oz. over 8lb. re-bond pad with neutral color to match walls (i.e.- Home Depot –Beaulieu/Soft Delight/Butter Cookies and include TOTAL SQ YDS with bid submission)

SIDING

ROOFING -
HOW MUCH TO CHARGE PER SQ FT???

APPLIANCE REPLACEMENTS???

ETC????
THANKS SO MUCH--
ANY HELP/ASSISTANCE OR GUIDANCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
The carpet specs sound FNMA too me. They should have set pricing per SF.

As far as the roof goes, That depends on the number of layers, pitch, cedar and reboard, min shingle weights or rating, dump costs, etc. etc. I personally run anywhere from $225/SQ up to $500/SQ. It depends on the particular roof.

Today I started a 6 SQ garage, 3 layer tear off, reboard with a 25 year shingle. Just under $300/SQ and it should have been higher. OSB took a $4 sheet jump since I bid it :censored:.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Can't be Fannie as ALL carpeting is on a national account. I use Kilm Beige on walls/ceilings and Mocha for trim and doors on nice homes with lots of light. I use Mocha on wall/ceilings and antique white on trim and doors on darker houses. So far no complaints.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can't be fannie as all carpeting is on a national account. I use kilm beige on walls/ceilings and mocha for trim and doors on nice homes with lots of light. I use mocha on wall/ceilings and antique white on trim and doors on darker houses. So far no complaints.....

how much do you charge to paint a room?
How do you get your price?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
how much do you charge to paint a room?
How do you get your price?

I use this. http://craftsman-book.com/ Get them on Amazon for around $60. I multiply the Sq Ft of the living area times 3.5 to get an average wall sq ft. If the house is very open with a lot of windows and doors i take it to 3. I come out good on them. Here is one of my estimates.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.