REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently being involved in a legal matter with a national. It is boiling down to signing of contract. Where it ( signing of contract) happened has a HUGE determining factor if they have a pot to urinate in as for comming after me and my insurance. What I am finding out is .... BE SURE to print it out and initial, sign or what ever you have to do and scan and send it back !! In my case it has a effect of I signed it in X state so therefore the most important and hugest component of their contract is null and void because my state has a clause that kills it in MY FAVOR. :thumbsup: I am unsure if it will stand if it is electronically signed because i was in my home state when it was signed .... more to follow as I converse with counsel

National 0
Contractor 1

Priceless

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I am currently being involved in a legal matter with a national. It is boiling down to signing of contract. Where it ( signing of contract) happened has a HUGE determining factor if they have a pot to urinate in as for comming after me and my insurance. What I am finding out is .... BE SURE to print it out and initial, sign or what ever you have to do and scan and send it back !! In my case it has a effect of I signed it in X state so therefore the most important and hugest component of their contract is null and void because my state has a clause that kills it in MY FAVOR. :thumbsup: I am unsure if it will stand if it is electronically signed because i was in my home state when it was signed .... more to follow as I converse with counsel

National 0
Contractor 1

Priceless
Get em.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts

National 0
Contractor 1

Priceless
Any chance I can get you to PM me the sections/clauses of the contract and the state on this...I would like to do a video on the subject for the Facebook groups.
This is a subject I have spoken about several times when I did the Contract Series of videos for the FB groups...
Appreciate it and I'm sure all other fellow Contractors will also...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts