REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Anyone have any news on what is going on at Corelogic? Volume dropped off 90% last two months.
Are you working direct for CL or for a regional doing CL work? I know that when Sentinel quit, CL started playing a massive game of catch-up, even asking some of their clients to slow their work down until they could reorganize.

Who else here works direct for CL? PM me if you do, I'd like to talk.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
When and why did Sentinel quit?
Nov 24 was the end of their 30 day notice with CL. They kicked all other clients to the curb when they secured the $660Mil HUD contract for 13 states. Thereby neatly placing all their eggs in one cozy little basket.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Nov 24 was the end of their 30 day notice with CL. They kicked all other clients to the curb when they secured the $660Mil HUD contract for 13 states. Thereby neatly placing all their eggs in one cozy little basket.
Not defending SFS but is it possible terms of the HUD contract that they had to quit? I've been told numerous times that I would have to prove I wasn't doing PPO work if I wanted to take on HUD post convey work. Just a question.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Not defending SFS but is it possible terms of the HUD contract that they had to quit? I've been told numerous times that I would have to prove I wasn't doing PPO work if I wanted to take on HUD post convey work. Just a question.
That too.
HUD forbids Contractors that have performed PPO work on their assets from performing REO services. Forgot about that part.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
Wonder if PKMGT has other clients????

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Wonder if PKMGT has other clients????
Other clients don't necessarily cause a conflict of interest for HUD FSM's. The conflict arises only if the FSM is performing PPO work on FHA properties.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
That too.
HUD forbids Contractors that have performed PPO work on their assets from performing REO services. Forgot about that part.

Is this only HUD or Fannie as well????

Reason I ask is that SG does a whole lot of P&P, and a whole lot of REO for Fannie.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Is this only HUD or Fannie as well????

Reason I ask is that SG does a whole lot of P&P, and a whole lot of REO for Fannie.
Not sure about others, I've only heard this from HUD FSM's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts