REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their a CE that will allow you to just buy .... say 50 reports or something a yr if thats all you might need,instead of a unlimited yearly license

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey would someone like to walk me thru a simple grass cut on repair-base

I could use the help.send me a PM.

I got some bid after the fact grass i need to get premo bucks for.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey would someone like to walk me thru a simple grass cut on repair-base

I could use the help.send me a PM.

I got some bid after the fact grass i need to get premo bucks for.
Not sure what National you are referring to but a lot of them have guidelines for batf lawn cuts based on height and square footage.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not sure what National you are referring to but a lot of them have guidelines for batf lawn cuts based on height and square footage.
LPS wants a CE with a BATF on some grass cuts,if the CE is accompanying they will pay.

I'm stuck getting the numbers right,never used Repair-base before,I'm looking for a walk thru.

i think i need to manually put the numbers in to reflect the price i need.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have been researching the Repair Base and HUD signed a contract with them I was told as long as you went there for you bid estimates you should not get your bids turned down. Is this correct Info?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been researching the Repair Base and HUD signed a contract with them I was told as long as you went there for you bid estimates you should not get your bids turned down. Is this correct Info?
Ive had mine turned down from the nationals from time to time mainly do to the fact Repair-base gives you the option to manually impute your price's if needed.Which i take advantage of because Repair-base prices are ridiculous low for my area.

But that being said if you stick to price parameters installed with repair- base you should get approved,but of course this depend on which company your referring to and which disk-jockey is behind the desk.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
But that being said if you stick to price parameters installed with repair- base you should get approved,but of course this depend on which company your referring to and which disk-jockey is behind the desk.
That is about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts