REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading alot of posts on threads here that have good reports about cost estimators. I did a search and didn't find anything specific to them so I'll start this thread. I have no experiance with estimators and have done them from scratch. It's time for a Christmas present. What's the best bang for the buck for the PP guys out here, it seems I have to bid everything.
Thanks in advance

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Ditto. xactimate. Take a course though and buy the contractor version (higher bids than the P&P module or it used to be)

·
Partisan Member
47 Posts
I've been reading alot of posts on threads here that have good reports about cost estimators. I did a search and didn't find anything specific to them so I'll start this thread. I have no experiance with estimators and have done them from scratch. It's time for a Christmas present. What's the best bang for the buck for the PP guys out here, it seems I have to bid everything.
Thanks in advance
I hope this helps ,You don't have to be a plumber to use it it can be applied to any busyness....:thumbsup:

http://www.masterplumbers.com/utilities/costcalc/

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Whats nice with xactimate it is also the primary software used by Ins Companies so if you ever intend to pursue Ins repair/restoration its there. Also, you can "talk" online with adjusters with xactanalysis thats a part of program.

Its NOT cheap. $1500 if paid annually & $3000 if paid on payments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts