REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you all staying busy at the moment? Since grass cut season winded down we are " obviously" slower at the moment, doing only a few debris jobs weekly. Just wondering how it is accross the board?:thumbsup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
We have slowed alot also...
mostly because we will not accept a work order that creates a deficit....our PP division has invoiced $700 for the month...
We refuse to accept a work order that will create a deficit or calculates out to pay less than minimum wage....

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
In REO years I'm an old man. Not much smarter than I was as a kid but wiser. I'm cherry picking every single job a national sends us. Don't care what slips breaks or tears up... I make my margin or I send my guys to another job that will. So, yes, we are slowing down. Makes it easier for me to knock out my winter projects at home too.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
In REO years I'm an old man. Not much smarter than I was as a kid but wiser. I'm cherry picking every single job a national sends us. Don't care what slips breaks or tears up... I make my margin or I send my guys to another job that will. So, yes, we are slowing down. Makes it easier for me to knock out my winter projects at home too.
BOY!!! do I have a bunch of them!!! I too am getting caught up!

·
Registered
203 Posts
not slowing down in michigan, doing roughly 6 initals a day, and repairs and insurance scopes as fast as they come in.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah we are doing 4-5 initial pre-sales a week, another 2-3 clean outs, along with conveyance work. Some lawns are still going on for us. When SG took over BACFS they had some properties past due that they gave us a $5k budget on to go in and put in conveyance condition, that was nice. Finishing up the last one this week.

Anyone see Altisource's RFP due tomorrow? We might be putting something in on that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah we are doing 4-5 initial pre-sales a week, another 2-3 clean outs, along with conveyance work. Some lawns are still going on for us. When SG took over BACFS they had some properties past due that they gave us a $5k budget on to go in and put in conveyance condition, that was nice. Finishing up the last one this week.

Anyone see Altisource's RFP due tomorrow? We might be putting something in on that.
Those 5k budget orders are my favorite!!!!!!!! Make sure you get a POC on that bad boy or it takes forever to get paid on it

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Pretty dead for me too. I've invoiced around $2500 P&P work for November. Most of that came from a trashout bid in October.

I did a lot of it to myself though. I stopped working for a regional in early October when they tried stuffing all the SG requirements down my throat.

I'm down to 2 Nationals, that don't send much work. Plus my phone has stopped ringing on the private work that I do. I'm not sure if that is because of coming into winter or because of the election.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Staying Busy in N Carolina

The BOA ICC's keep coming. Some are good some most of the work already is done.
But I'm a one man show so it's not hard to keep me busy.
Trouble is I run out of Daylight and Toilet wraps
Life sucks

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah we've only done 4 of the ICCs for them. One of them though had 60 CYD of debris with other items, hit the exact budget. One had minimal debris but lots of repairs. Other two are pretty minimal.

·
Registered
74 Posts
First real day off in months!
Caught up with the national I work with and private work has slowed to a trickle.
Time to get started at home--till the bid apps come in or it snows again!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts