REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back we were told that we had to start using resettable combo locks instead of keyed ones for securing on Fannie Mae properties.

Well they cost $2 more so I told them I wanted $2 more and after months of trying to reach someone authorized to make a decission I was told they have "no wiggle room" on the price to be able to pay me more.

So they get keyed locks. Anyone else had similar issues?

·
Registered
681 Posts
A while back we were told that we had to start using resettable combo locks instead of keyed ones for securing on Fannie Mae properties.

Well they cost $2 more so I told them I wanted $2 more and after months of trying to reach someone authorized to make a decission I was told they have "no wiggle room" on the price to be able to pay me more.

So they get keyed locks. Anyone else had similar issues?

I still give them keyed locks! there lucky they get that being how low the pay is for padlocks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I still give them keyed locks! there lucky they get that being how low the pay is for padlocks!
I see this post is old but had to agree. $6.00 per (keyed) pad lock is too low anyways and now they think they can get combo's for the same price:glare:. They only get A389 (keyed) locks from us at that price.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
I see this post is old but had to agree. $6.00 per (keyed) pad lock is too low anyways and now they think they can get combo's for the same price:glare:. They only get A389 (keyed) locks from us at that price.
Welcome to the forum!
You might want to jump on over to the introductions section and tell us a little about yourself & your company so we all can get an idea who we're hearing from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts