REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to preservationtalk.com and have a quick question. I have a 10 minute phone interview with cyprexx services llc, and was wondering if anyone could clue me in to what they will be asking me? I work for a smaller company out of wichita, ks, and didn't have to do an interview such as this. Any input would be great since I would really like to be a vendor for cyprexx.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Nothing major, mostly just going over your application to verify the info.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hello,

I'm new to preservationtalk.com and have a quick question. I have a 10 minute phone interview with cyprexx services llc, and was wondering if anyone could clue me in to what they will be asking me? I work for a smaller company out of wichita, ks, and didn't have to do an interview such as this. Any input would be great since I would really like to be a vendor for cyprexx.

Thanks,
Mike
If you know what your doing you should be fine! Basic photo requirements, know how to complete all services, they will probably ask about wintz, so be ready to explain all types of wintz. Also property condition reports,etc. I have not worked directly with them so I am just going off experience with others. I have done cyprexx work from a middle man.:thumbsup:

Good luck!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hello,

Thanks,
Mike

never had to do when i signed up. get ready for there $35 lawn cut(upto an acre)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I worked for cyprexx for a couple years they didn't really have any volume in my area. The cyprexx website I think is the fastest to use, but sometimes the office staff are complete idiots.

Best of luck if you get hired, if not its a blessing in disguise.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Back in 09 I talked with a cyprexx contractor that said he'd been with the company some thing like 16 years.

He said when he first started the flat rate was $1600 for trash out, janitorial and lawn cut.
A contractor in those days could make a respectable living even with driving an hour or two both ways at times. And without using illegal workers.

Today its what? 1/3 of that number?

16 years ago the price of fuel was well under a buck. Today its over $4, along with the prices of every thing else gone way way up.
At the old prices it would have taken 3 jobs to cover my annual insurance premiums.
Today at least 9 jobs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your responses. It was pretty straight forward and in the end, am now a vendor for Cyprexx! Thanks again and am grateful for the responses.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Thanks everyone for your responses. It was pretty straight forward and in the end, am now a vendor for Cyprexx! Thanks again and am grateful for the responses.

Mike
You're welcome for all my help, Mike :thumbup:

Lets us know how it goes!

·
Contractor
486 Posts

Mike
Had a Cyprexx call three days ago... after seeing their price offers...had to thank them for their interest but decline to expose our firm to $350 intial services...mind boggling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts