REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got word today that they are now including capping up to four water lines in there flat rate! I`m to the point I`m about to tell to take a hike! In the pass year there they have reduced lawn cut,pad lock prices,included capping wire,capping water line in to there flat rate! there pay is **** to begin with and now there removing ways increase profit!:censored::censored::censored:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
With the addition of the "Employee" statement on the agreement they want everyone to sign no one in this area is signing.....

Be very careful signing anything right now as they are blanket "releases" and the is no time frames on them. In addition at may very well be illegal for you to send the information they are requesting...

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
This is the answer to the question contractors keep asking of "How low can they go?" One of their methods is to, instead of dropping the price, just add more work to the rate.

·
Registered
46 Posts
got word today that they are now including capping up to four water lines in there flat rate! I`m to the point I`m about to tell to take a hike! In the pass year there they have reduced lawn cut,pad lock prices,included capping wire,capping water line in to there flat rate! there pay is **** to begin with and now there removing ways increase profit!:censored::censored::censored:
We do not do flat rates with them period. I have many argumentative e-mails about this but now I just save that e-mail and copy and paste when the next manager asks me the same thing. Saves me some time:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts