REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know MFS has them at a pretty good price. Anyone have a better source?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MFS has a 30 pint for 129.99. But really, the pint size really doesn't matter, as long as it has a hose hook up provision. Some of the smaller, less expensive, ones I've seen don't have a hose hook up.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Home depot or Lowes is where i had to get my last one from they shipped it to me but here (out west ) we dont ahve a humidity issue so they are a special order item E bay ??

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

MFS has a 30 pint for 129.99. But really, the pint size really doesn't matter, as long as it has a hose hook up provision. Some of the smaller, less expensive, ones I've seen don't have a hose hook up.
I'm pretty sure my approvals always specify 30pint or larger

·
Registered
13 Posts
What makes your supplies better than MFS or bargain locks?
I work in a field services company. This guy I know opened this company and was only selling locally. Now that he went national I really wanted to spread the word. I have been ripped off by supplies companies for years and their prices are just unbeatable.
Their products are great quality as well. Like for instance, his dehumidifiers are not refurbished.
Also, we all just keep feeding Safeguard money. When I buy my products from MFS, which is safeguard I am giving them more money. I think the wealth should be distributed and not all fed to this monopoly.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
So MFS is owned by SG for sure?

I had heard it was owned by SG's owner's brother.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
MFS used to be directly linked inside the Safeguard website. It was nothing more than a company store. I have heard the same stories about the owners, but never had anything to back it up.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
MFS used to be directly linked inside the Safeguard website. It was nothing more than a company store. I have heard the same stories about the owners, but never had anything to back it up.

The last time I was at either one's website they were both linked.

·
Registered
666 Posts
http://www.newegg.com/

New Egg usually has a decent model for $119-$139. They are usually at your door in one day(PA) with free shipping, that for me means I really only have to stock one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts