REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any info regarding DIVERSE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I believe they work for Safeguard mostly Pre Convey. Pretty sure they sign everything DPSL. If this is the same outfit I would be scared. Seen a few DPSL trucks pulled over with a pathetic rolling death trap of a trailer. I cant wait to see the weighmaster find them. Sounds the same but not sure.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I also was contacted by them ,got a phone call from the owner I believe (seemed like a decent guy ) and they sent over a vendor packet but I have'nt responded yet, they came across as a smaller end player which kinda freaks me out a little when it comes to the trust issue.....

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
Is it me or are there companies just crawling out of wood piles everywhere????

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Yes. Some are groups of former cubicle monkeys who were recently laid off from certain nationals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Diverse property solutions the scamming company

Any info regarding DIVERSE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS?
DIVERSE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS IS A SCAMMING COMPANY THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU AND THEY WILL CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR PAY THEY SCAM THERE CLIENTS ALSO !!! SO STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS
:censored:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dont waste you time with diverse

i also was contacted by them ,got a phone call from the owner i believe (seemed like a decent guy ) and they sent over a vendor packet but i have'nt responded yet, they came across as a smaller end player which kinda freaks me out a little when it comes to the trust issue.....
diverse will just jack you around and then if you do get in you will never get paid on time and they will say that they over paid you and they didnt and this way they get out of paying you angee dawson the owner of the company is a big scammer

·
Registered
66 Posts
They are based out of kalamazoo mi, and jack the owner is buddies with jay from mich realty solutions, i have worked for these ppl both , and they ripped us off , so i would stay clear ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts