REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing inspections for Safeguard and have the worst time ever with transmitting my work orders.. once I hit transmit it says that transmission has started however it will maybe upload 1 of the many orders I am trying to send over then says transmission has finished and it won't upload the rest of any.. after that happens it will say 0 if 12 items transmitted successfully ..
I've called the tech department and they aren't much of any help at all. They say to put my phone in airplane mode then try it again and that doesn't work.and I have no clue how to transfer photos over since they have been taken in the app so sending them to my computer, that I know of is not an option, so my last option is to go back out to all these properties and try taking them with a diff phone not even knowing if that's gna help.
And for getting paid 4.75 an order when it was supposed to have been 6.00 I would call that bull crap.im spending more money in gas that I'm making.. not to mention I'm getting assigned inspections over an hour away and when u bring it to their attention they pretty much don't give a damn ..
My next question is photo inspection the only place that pays 15.00 an inspection and is the easiest company ever to work for. If anyone knows if anymore property inspector companies like photo inspection please let me know... I get paid triple the amount in making and they make it so easy for us to send over our photos...
I'm hoping someone will be able to help with this problem or I am going to have to quit with Safeguard..and that sucks because I love my job and I'm broke and really need the money that I'm not making.i feel like I'm paying to work for this company and that is not good

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really hate to break this to you, but your doing inspections for 4.75 you are losing money elsewhere. Your better off working a job or cleaning houses. You would make more driving Uber or Lyft for the same amount of miles you have to travel with less aggravation. Also with the driving apps you get paid the same day. Trust me Safeguard doesn't have the reputation that they do for no reason. I don't think there is one good review I've ever come across over my 20 years in this business. I'm usually not pessimistic, but Safeguard uses and abuses labor to the extreme and back charges them for everything they can think of. Even their own employees mistakes. The environment all around that company is toxic for financials and mental wellbeing. I've been there!!! Trust me there are better opportunities other than Safeguard and the faster you get away from them the better off you will be. This is coming from experience with them not just an outsider. Look into other opportunities to grow yourself and your company. Good luck in your journey and pass along your experience to help others. There are many others that are in your same situation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I definitely agree with TTTT they will put you in a money pit fall my company requirement for them was no less than 200 photos on all work orders and that still wasn’t enough they would say we see the work but this or that. We left them last year July and made nothing other Companies are third party with a contract with them because Safeguard is full of bs they are losing as well because of how they operate not to mention they rude and unsure asf

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am doing inspections for Safeguard and have the worst time ever with transmitting my work orders.. once I hit transmit it says that transmission has started however it will maybe upload 1 of the many orders I am trying to send over then says transmission has finished and it won't upload the rest of any.. after that happens it will say 0 if 12 items transmitted successfully ..
I've called the tech department and they aren't much of any help at all. They say to put my phone in airplane mode then try it again and that doesn't work.and I have no clue how to transfer photos over since they have been taken in the app so sending them to my computer, that I know of is not an option, so my last option is to go back out to all these properties and try taking them with a diff phone not even knowing if that's gna help.
And for getting paid 4.75 an order when it was supposed to have been 6.00 I would call that bull crap.im spending more money in gas that I'm making.. not to mention I'm getting assigned inspections over an hour away and when u bring it to their attention they pretty much don't give a damn ..
My next question is photo inspection the only place that pays 15.00 an inspection and is the easiest company ever to work for. If anyone knows if anymore property inspector companies like photo inspection please let me know... I get paid triple the amount in making and they make it so easy for us to send over our photos...
I'm hoping someone will be able to help with this problem or I am going to have to quit with Safeguard..and that sucks because I love my job and I'm broke and really need the money that I'm not making.i feel like I'm paying to work for this company and that is not good
B EYES…. I work with Safeguard and the process they told you to turn on Airplane mode and it will work for you.
It does just BUT you need to turn on airplane mode before you enter or do anything in preserve. You can’t do the work with airplane mode and than when your ready to show complete send it doesn’t work that way they do say that.
When you get to job turn it on Airplane mode and leave there through the whole and it will go through.
Also we’re speak about the not transmitting and they show not complete with red letters

there is a trick to that to and I will let you know what that is. Took us while to obtain that by just tryjng thjngs.
Once you have fixes and it gets a lot easier

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really hate to break this to you, but your doing inspections for 4.75 you are losing money elsewhere. Your better off working a job or cleaning houses. You would make more driving Uber or Lyft for the same amount of miles you have to travel with less aggravation. Also with the driving apps you get paid the same day. Trust me Safeguard doesn't have the reputation that they do for no reason. I don't think there is one good review I've ever come across over my 20 years in this business. I'm usually not pessimistic, but Safeguard uses and abuses labor to the extreme and back charges them for everything they can think of. Even their own employees mistakes. The environment all around that company is toxic for financials and mental wellbeing. I've been there!!! Trust me there are better opportunities other than Safeguard and the faster you get away from them the better off you will be. This is coming from experience with them not just an outsider. Look into other opportunities to grow yourself and your company. Good luck in your journey and pass along your experience to help others. There are many others that are in your same situation.

I agree inspections don’t pay in our industry. I get offer $10 inspections and I never do them. They are not worth it. Stop doing low priced work they can pay more. Just like winterization companies have dropped there prices and many want to pay only $50. If your really doing the wints By the time you set up and finish an he goes by. Then consider the liability not worth it.
plumbers charge up to $600 for wints.Banks used to pay $100-$150.
so just don’t do them. These banks and nationals have to learn we won’t work for cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts