REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this is a national forum I'm just curious what dumpster rentals go for around the country. Just a ballpark estimate. Want to know how our rates in Ohio compare nationally. PM me if you don't want to post rates. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
western ny 1 week rental

15 cuyd - 350
20 cuyd - 400
30 cuyd - 500

I do have another company that has 20 yarders for $275..they only cover 1 county though.

I can usually get $50 knocked off if I tell them its a 1 day rental, so they can get their dumpster back..although that doesn't work very often.

They are also usually out of 15cuyd ones so I get a 20 for the same price.

I use cragco if it matters.

·
Registered
588 Posts
northern new jersey, the companies go according to what county because the pricing is different. But on average a 30 yarder is around 650.00. we only use dumpster companies for major cleanouts. we are a licensed garbage company but have box trucks for most jobs.

·
Registered
414 Posts
20 = 240
30 = 260
40 = 280

plus some mileage/fuel charges for distances over 20 miles from their offices.

I will say, I rent quite a few, so those rates are better than the average guy off the street would get.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Price varies according to dumpster company, where it is being used and what goes in it.

40 CY is not allowed in Orlando any more so most go with 20 CY cans.

Cost for a 20 CY is $290 to $450.

·
Registered
751 Posts
That is why they discourage the use of dumpsters for trash outs. I typically do not use them, but if I feel the need warrants it I will bid them in and let the chips lay where they fall.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
We always charged for a rolloff on a trashout (12cyd or greater). The liability was just to great but I guess thats coming from someone who had a sub accidentally lose an item and a lady was killed when her teenage son swerved and lost control resulting in a rollover. Accidents DO happen and you should do absolutely everything to limit your exposures.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts