REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten ANY work from Eastern Estates? I see they are posting on several groups in LinkedIn and see that people are responding with contact info, BUT has anyone recieved any work? If so, describe your experience.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
I see recruiting posts everywhere for this company....new kids on the block.
What are their numbers like???
I'm hearing mixed feelings on them...but nothing that would indicate they are not legit...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EEPM (at least according to VA Sec of States Office) was established in 2010--3 year old company rapidly expanding--have i heard this "song" before. Let's see how this pans out...

·
Registered
125 Posts
same here bia/sg prices and some other no names. Tough to swallow when used to working for HUD allowable with discount.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Started up with them a few weeks ago and got a check recently...Pay is not bad compared to some others out there and they are really good to work with so far...Seems like a smaller company but so far so good...Checks are cut on the 6th and 21st each month with jobs being held 30 days.

·
Registered
77 Posts
We did a small job a week ago and received payment today.They seem to be ok to deal with,I was doing a job for MSI,so not sure who there other clients are,they say they dont do BOA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nope, Just take the normal pics of the work being completed and property condition and that it...MSI is all I have done for them as well...Good Company so far....:thumbup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
I'm hearing from people doing services for them that they are going to drop them as it has become too difficult to make the numbers work...Guy seems like a decent dude that does their recruiting...oh well C'est La Vi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What I find interesting is that all of the sudden SAS (Southeaster Asset Services) have started recruiting in the same exact states as EEPM--could be just coincidence though.

·
Registered
537 Posts
hi

be careful with this bunch,claims they are paid up yet still owe,asked for copy of check where they paid still nothing.

·
Registered
568 Posts
anyone have any contact with them lately? Did a few GC"S and a was getting paid in a couple weeks. Then all of the sudden 2 weeks ago nothing. No recurring GC"S and no one will answer the phone or return calls.Do we have another ASAP here?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts