REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know how difficult it is to find good help! And when you do, they want more money, want to be a sub of yours, or always looking for another job with higher income. So, what is a fair rate for a crew leader? Someone who is able to run a lawn crew without having to be babysat, that can troubleshoot equipment in the field, etc........

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,433 Posts
If they are good crew leaders and you trust them to build the contracts past initials...give a $2,000 to $2200 base and a comission on the extras...

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
You want all of that????

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Someone that can trouble shoot is really asking a lot from what I've seen.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want all of that????

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Someone that can trouble shoot is really asking a lot from what I've seen.
Your probably right about the trouble shooting, honestly I could do without that, I just need a crew leader who will stick around, I typically pay my guys $12hr, im thinking $14ish for crew leader???? It is alot different in a state where lawns are seasonal, I didn't have this problem in Fl.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,433 Posts
Our crew leaders have territories and the re-occurring services are part of their work load...
The is why we went with salary with performance encentives....
It has worked very well for us...

Reactions: JDRM

·
Registered
694 Posts
Your probably right about the trouble shooting, honestly I could do without that, I just need a crew leader who will stick around, I typically pay my guys $12hr, im thinking $14ish for crew leader???? It is alot different in a state where lawns are seasonal, I didn't have this problem in Fl.
We have $11-$13/hr for helpers and $13-$15/hr for leaders, both based on longevity and performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts