REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:censored:is anyone else having problems getting their checks from fas,i keep getting they was sent out but mail doesnt take 10 days to go 500 miles.this company keeps getting worse and worse,and payments later and later

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
That is sad to hear...
They used to be one of the best to work with.....

·
Registered
616 Posts
:censored:is anyone else having problems getting their checks from fas,i keep getting they was sent out but mail doesn't take 10 days to go 500 miles.this company keeps getting worse and worse,and payments later and later
SOS DD, Same ol Sht different day with these holes. They have been authorized to be cut but not released. Standard answer.LIMIT YOUR COVERAGE WITH THEM

They KNOW and DON'T CARE of the problems.

The ship is sinking contractors are bailing and NOT letting them get work done, or fulfill their contracts . When they attempt to flex their muscles ( like they were on top as if it were 2010 and they had contracts that allowed us to work and make money without the hastle of wondering if we are going to get paid) , it just is not working. They have through their own BUSINESS MODEL pissed to many credible contractors off and NOW are going to PAY $$$$ for it. People are cutting back coverage territory's and potentially getting more money for going where they once covered. It once was a 30 day payout. Before I left these AZZhats it was 45 days. NOW it sounds like yhea when we get around to it. LEIN LEIN LIEN

HEY DALE HOWS THAT BUSINESS MODEL WORKING NOW ??

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Add REO Allegiance to the list that can't figure out how to get a check in the mail.

Work done in Sept............ not paid for.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi

we deactivated our account today with them,and they had nerve to ask if i'd go do another trashout,lol i said not when you cant pay what you owe now cant work for free,i need the sleep anyway.

·
Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
SOS DD, Same ol Sht different day with these holes. They have been authorized to be cut but not released. Standard answer.LIMIT YOUR COVERAGE WITH THEM

They KNOW and DON'T CARE of the problems.

The ship is sinking contractors are bailing and NOT letting them get work done, or fulfill their contracts . When they attempt to flex their muscles ( like they were on top as if it were 2010 and they had contracts that allowed us to work and make money without the hastle of wondering if we are going to get paid) , it just is not working. They have through their own BUSINESS MODEL pissed to many credible contractors off and NOW are going to PAY $$$$ for it. People are cutting back coverage territory's and potentially getting more money for going where they once covered. It once was a 30 day payout. Before I left these AZZhats it was 45 days. NOW it sounds like yhea when we get around to it. LEIN LEIN LIEN

HEY DALE HOWS THAT BUSINESS MODEL WORKING NOW ??
Those were the days my friend:whistling2:
We thought they'd never end:whistling2::whistling2:
We'd sing and dance forever and a day:whistling2::whistling2:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
FAS sucked big time in 09.

I couldn't deal with them then.

And now ya'll say they got worse from there?????? They must have really really really sucked.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I stopped working for them back in the summer ,but had been cutting back for years. The flat rate deal did it for me and them sending vendor behind me to fix things I missed . Witch was BS, I was done!!!

Was the first company I started with back in 2000 when I was a FNG. :thumbup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi

seems they dont care if a lawsuit is put against them for nonpayment,guess im going long road to get my money but i wont stop with that

·
Registered
616 Posts
Another tactic is to put the workorder in the "perpetual loop" Qc declined and kicked back to the coordinator for bad pricing or what ever... coordinator sits on it and pretty soon you have to call the person and "remind" them to get off center and make the necessary changes to push it through. All the time it has added to the "float" time that they have to pay the check. Bottom line from when I was working with them a TRUST issue about getting paid. They get $500 for doing an initial secure PPR property FLAT FEE above and beyond the work actually done. Add on the lock work and the other services yard or wint and they are still making more over the $500 !! AND they couldn't pay their contractors on time. PRICELESS

·
Registered
681 Posts
Another tactic is to put the workorder in the "perpetual loop" Qc declined and kicked back to the coordinator for bad pricing or what ever... coordinator sits on it and pretty soon you have to call the person and "remind" them to get off center and make the necessary changes to push it through. All the time it has added to the "float" time that they have to pay the check. Bottom line from when I was working with them a TRUST issue about getting paid. They get $500 for doing an initial secure PPR property FLAT FEE above and beyond the work actually done. Add on the lock work and the other services yard or wint and they are still making more over the $500 !! AND they couldn't pay their contractors on time. PRICELESS

Are you still working for them?

·
Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
Look into placing liens before it is too late...
File a complaint with the FTC and the ICC

Reactions: 68W30

·
Registered
681 Posts
NO I am not working for them anymore as a vendor. Why do you ask ??
Just couldn`t beleive that anyboby on here that had dealt with them would still be doing there low balled work!

I got a vendor score card from them yesterday, had all O on it! go figure, Haven`t done anything for them in months. They got SOOOO cheap they wouldn`t even give you a kiss after the screwing.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
When that happens locally, the deadbeats usually get put on a cash only basis by the supplier or whomever.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Just couldn`t beleive that anyboby on here that had dealt with them would still be doing there low balled work!

I got a vendor score card from them yesterday, had all O on it! go figure, Haven`t done anything for them in months. They got SOOOO cheap they wouldn`t even give you a kiss after the screwing.[/QUOTE

It seems as though they have backed themselfs into a corner that is starting to block off the air from their brain cell. You CAN'T demand things from your vendor base and play the payment games. iT sure seems as though they are akin to the Titanic. SINKING of a SLOW DEATH.:yawn:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi

their pay period is closer to 60 days now when agreement on my end was 30 net,some it was 45 you can see the nose at bottom and ass up in the air:censored:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts