REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone still working for this joke of a company,they still owe money and been closer to 60 days now,how is everyone else doing with them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I did alot of work thru there vendor as a sub last 2 years and thought they were good (didn't know much about this industry). When they lost the Fannie mae contract here they were like a ghost..notta, nothing but a grass cut (one) in my area. They did alot of dancing in those last days going to "flat fee" pricing..really pissed of the vendors.
I am now going thru their vendor application. I will keep you all updated on what I find with this co. as it tries to find it's feet. I personally feel that Safeguard (who got the Fannie Mae contract) is in over it's head. We all know how fast this industry changes...I don't want to be playing "catch-up" again.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
You say "Over their head" ; they call it "High Cotton". Once a Nat gets a contract and the money is in their pocket, their really isn't a lot of worries.

·
Registered
616 Posts
is anyone still working for this joke of a company,they still owe money and been closer to 60 days now,how is everyone else doing with them.

I dont know about your local laws regulations but you have a certain window to LEIN in from the last time you were sent to the property. They are playing the float game with payment being issued on said invoices and not actually being done. They are playing some sort of game and are not on the top anymore and scrambling for clients. I am beginning to appreciate my decision to give em the boot more and more. I also see them in these last days of their operation as a pyramid scheme. The last few properties they are getting are supposed to pay hte bills (their bills) and the vendors are going to get nothing . LEIN then tell em to shrink your coverage area. Before splitting from them I did so and was making 75$ more for every work order because of distance fees. Play their game smarter not HARDER

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've worked for them for years and never had a problem until recently. Really getting bad on paying. Never had them not give an answer of when the check was coming until now. Scary?!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I was just called by a friend I got into t he business. He received the roll out of the 2 dollar per invoice service fee from FAS . And now it sounds as though they are making it mandatory that you enroll in their E&O master policy. This is to cover their ass NOT YOURS. I just renewed my E&O and saw where it (e&O) covers the policy holder NOT the comapanies named as additional insured. GL on the otherhand is still covering the additional insured. Just beware. I am soooo glad I dont work for these Azzholes anymore !! I can see a national walkout comming on with their vendors. Best of luck to the rest of you involved with this ponzi scheme of a company

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I was just called by a friend I got into t he business. He received the roll out of the 2 dollar per invoice service fee from FAS . And now it sounds as though they are making it mandatory that you enroll in their E&O master policy. This is to cover their ass NOT YOURS. I just renewed my E&O and saw where it (e&O) covers the policy holder NOT the comapanies named as additional insured. GL on the otherhand is still covering the additional insured. Just beware. I am soooo glad I dont work for these Azzholes anymore !! I can see a national walkout comming on with their vendors. Best of luck to the rest of you involved with this ponzi scheme of a company
Man, I just can't believe what I hear about these guys getting worse and worse each day b

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
How about a walkout for the entire industry.....

Reactions: 68W30

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Like I've said before anybody still with FAS at this point in the game almost deserves what they are going to get.

FAS sucked big time in 09. I cannot see how any one is still with them.

Reactions: STARBABY

·
Registered
172 Posts
The best part about FAS was their pruvian uploader and the easy invoicing. Our office time and budget has risen 500% with SG and field time has gone up 50%. I only had a few propblems with FAS and it was in the end there of there losing FM contract and going to flat fee. Then again I was a subcontractor and didn't deal with them daily.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Had their speedy pay people call me and go on about their credit card payment spiel... Indicated it would only cost me $8 per month. After I mentioned their reductions in payment prices(4th Quarter) and their new $2 per Invoice, I indicated that they "got me enough" an declined to be included in their "speedy-pay" program... he indicated that I was the only one of thousands of contractors across the nation who declined to participate... and he would avise FAS that I declined... Well the long and short if it is... that our business with FAS has come to an end.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Had their speedy pay people call me and go on about their credit card payment spiel... Indicated it would only cost me $8 per month. After I mentioned their reductions in payment prices(4th Quarter) and their new $2 per Invoice, I indicated that they "got me enough" an declined to be included in their "speedy-pay" program... he indicated that I was the only one of thousands of contractors across the nation who declined to participate... and he would avise FAS that I declined... Well the long and short if it is... that our business with FAS has come to an end.
My friend said it was around 5% per check and that would be MORE substantially MORE than 8$ per month !!

·
Registered
681 Posts

congratulations you have join the club! life is much easier!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts