REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have FAS pricing? if you don't mind please share.........greatly appreciated:thumbup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
My understanding on FAS is that they are getting into the Rehab to Rent program....
A couple of the guys over there, JJ Batts is heading up the development of the program...Think he was saying that they are working on Florida and Texas first.....

·
Registered
616 Posts
newest SHAFT from FAS they want us to supply lock boxes for $12 on initial services. G5... Direct HIT THE SSFAS has sustained unrepairable damage and is just barely staying afloat. (battleship) They have laid off 75% of their work force from the height of the forclosure mess. WOW

·
Registered
681 Posts
newest SHAFT from FAS they want us to supply lock boxes for $12 on initial services. G5... Direct HIT THE SSFAS has sustained unrepairable damage and is just barely staying afloat. (battleship) They have laid off 75% of their work force from the height of the forclosure mess. WOW

just wondering when FAS will sink?use to be pretty heavy in KY & TN. I do not see any of there signs in windows anymore!

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
G5... Direct HIT THE SSFAS has sustained unrepairable damage and is just barely staying afloat. (battleship)
That's hilarious!:lol::lol: If we could sink a few more battleships and maybe an aircraft carrier or 3, this industry might and I stress might have some potential again...

·
Registered
616 Posts
That's hilarious!:lol::lol: If we could sink a few more battleships and maybe an aircraft carrier or 3, this industry might and I stress might have some potential again...
Golden rule Trreat like you want to be treated . Not treat like you are the last employer on thje world. If they would have stuck to their core values and not had an electronmyopic focused microscope on the bottomline they would still be a front runner instead of a ship without a crew or rudder.

DALE TAKE THE BUSINESS BACK PLEASE AND RUN IT LIKE IT WAS IN THE PAST. Greed has RUINED this BUSINESS. Your child is bleeding out !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.