REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has been expecting to see a stock pile of wints show up through FAS only to see an empty unnacepted work file from them... Wints were supposed to start here in TN on the first for Fannie and we have done a few with initial services that we have had show up but I expected to see at least 60 or so from the properties we already have...I keep asking and just keep hearing 'Im going through a list of about 600 that dropped, there coming.' I started hearing that Monday and it is now almost Thursday so I'm wondering if they have found some idiot to rape his self for $40 per and cut us out or if they are really gonna wait till last minute and drop 100 with a 48 hour expected turn time.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every company I have spoke with said the "list" is already "out". This is the 2nd year that we turned down all mass winterizes and its the best move this company can make!
Don't miss them 1 bit! No money in it anylonger.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FremontREO said:
Every company I have spoke with said the "list" is already "out". This is the 2nd year that we turned down all mass winterizes and its the best move this company can make!
Don't miss them 1 bit! No money in it anylonger.
I agree with Fremont, but when they do come to you because the low pay hack is doing them wrong or can't get them done, don't do them to bail their asses out, unless you are being well compensated for taking on their last minute B.S. / problem. HUD and Fannie FULL rates would be the start, and NO I won't do 25 a day. Don't want to provide the ammo for them. Only accept the amount that you can reasonably get done in your normal work day.

As Fremont said, it's just not worth the liability.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i was supposed to got 75 wints thru fas,when asked what happened,i was just told dont know,what a joke,after going out buying a gas compressor,done total of 10 wints i think

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know in this area FAS ask how many wints can be handled by all the vendors and then outsource them to another national in the area who we work for. We got paid more per wint this way and had seven days to complete them. I guess when your stopping in your properties on recurring and see they were already wint you will have a better idea.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have been getting quite a bit from them in the past week. Wint orders on all properties that we maintain for them, and maybe 25 or 30 properties we don't.

I have same question for Cyprexx, lol.
She called a couple of weeks ago asking how many we could handle each week...we decided on 40 to start.
Haven't gotten a singe one....:no:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts