REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay boys and girls what do we know about doing work for the federal marshals, evictions and clean up, the offer is cradle to grave the money is very very right it reminds me of five years ago not a lot of volume but its net and 14 days pay so has anyone done these ? please reply the good and the bad

·
Banned
232 Posts
We have not done any Marshall work since about 2001. The money was good,and the pay was there. They were very strict about the timelines on getting the work done.Other than that we had no problem. And the local municipalities never gave us a hassle about anything we had to do.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Okay boys and girls what do we know about doing work for the federal marshals, evictions and clean up, the offer is cradle to grave the money is very very right it reminds me of five years ago not a lot of volume but its net and 14 days pay so has anyone done these ? please reply the good and the bad

Sorry - Who is Federal Marshals?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

Now isn't this the same as VRM?

http://www.preservationtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2232

If so the money doesn't seem that good to me. Too many variables that are all the contractor's risk.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,480 Posts
My understanding is these are properties that have been confiscated when some sort of arrest has been made...not 100% sure so please do not quote me...But there are laws in place that allow for forfeiture of property for drug arrests, IRS issue and the US Marshall's Service is involved to turn them over to conveyance for sale or auction....thus the low volume.....
Numbers I've seen and the responses from those completing services...all good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.