REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been doing that for FHA for over 5 years. Those that have not been doing that have been risking the nasty "who stole my personals" from the prior homeowner and prior homeowners Lawyers.

Problem is: Everything is personal item unless garbage and food items. Remember the motto "one persons junk is another persons treasure" ??? I REALLY applies to homeowners who has their personals removed by the P&P Contractor.

HERE the lawyers are ADVERTISING on radio/TV to "Call if you have a house that went through foreclosure and items have been removed from the home"....

They aren't spending the big bucks advertising if they aren't getting $$$ in return.

·
Registered
414 Posts
my motto has always been, if it was ever bought...it's a personal. Period. Fortunately, most banks set a dollar value where they set a cut off for considering materials either debris or personals. example - if personals are prsent with a value of $1000 or more, then remove nothing. Of course, then it's up to you to put a value on things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.