REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I would like some advice on finding reliable contractors. I have taken on a volume of work and need help; however, no one seems to be interested in this type of work anymore. I have moved from the preservation side and more into inspections as they are consistent. I know the rule of thumb for most companies is to pay 30-45 days out but I am attempting to steer away from the norm and pay my guys on a more consistent basis. I know in Virginia with the transition from BOA to Safeguard many regional preservation companies have been canned as a result. Feeling that this was pending I began venturing into different avenues and drumming up work for the last two months. Now I am finding that I have more work than I know what to do with. Any advice would be appreciated! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend as well. Thanks!

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Well that is the easiest question I have heard in a long time.

1) Pay weekly/biweekly (no waiting till you are paid)
2) Pay a fair wage (higher)

We operated like this for 10+ yrs and lost 1 (yes 1) crew. I may be a little biased but we had the best P&P crews bar none. Service Companies KNEW this also and thus we were in demand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.